Cop LOSES IT When Driver Asserts His Rights At Unconstitutional Checkpoint
September 23, 2014 10:13am PST
An Illinois man, aware of a certain police checkpoint erected in his town, placed a camera on his dashboard to record what would happen when he was stopped by police. He must have had reason to believe that his rights might be infringed upon … whatever could have given him that idea?
Ryan Scott explains, “I was just stopped at an unconstitutional CHECKPOINT in DeKalb, Illinois. This was Illinois State Police conducting the unconstitutional searches. You won’t believe how this just went down!”
One of the cops attending the checkpoint became enraged when Scott attempted to assert his Constitutional rights. He threw the driver’s side door open and screamed at the innocent man, frightening him to point that he decided to comply with the officer’s demands, lest he be assaulted.
As infowars points out, the video was uploaded a day after the incident on ‘Thank a Police Officer Day’. How ironic.
Let us know what you think of this disturbing footage in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Police Officer Shot At Gas Station
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next
- Ted Cruz Gets Some HUGE News – This Changes Everything
- Thug Disrespects Police Officer – Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- When He Pulled Over Five Women On The Highway, He Never Thought THIS Would Happen