WARNING: CDC Predicts Staggering Number Of Ebola Cases By January
September 23, 2014 9:22am PST
It’s time to start taking the Ebola outbreak seriously, folks.
Infowars has reported that “CDC scientists conclude there may be as many as 21,000 reported and unreported cases in [Liberia and Sierra Leone] as soon as the end of this month, according to a draft version of the report obtained by The Associated Press. They also predict that the two countries could have a staggering 550,000 to 1.4 million cases by late January.”
This report comes as Obama sends 3,000 U.S. troops into harm’s way. The White House announced last weekend that U.S. soldiers would be sent to West Africa, the Ebola danger zone, in order to render aid to those stricken with the deadly virus and combat it’s spread, which thus far has been uncontainable.
What are you doing to prepare for the very real possibility that the Ebola virus could spread to the U.S.? Tell us in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Secret Plan To Hand Jeb Bush GOP Nomination Leaks – He’s Not Gone Yet…
- Election Predictor That Has Been Right For 104 Years Drops Bombshell About Trump
- Betting Odds Reveal Who Has Best Chance Of Winning GOP Nomination – We’re Stunned
- Jesus Predicted The Anti-Christ 2,000 Years Ago – When I Saw This, I Got Chills…
- This Group Has Accurately Predicted The President For 40 Years – Here’s Who They Say Will Win In 2016