Crowded Room Full Of Christian Marines Tell Radical Islam Who’s Boss
September 19, 2014 12:53pm PST
This awesome video was taken at Camp Pendleton in Southern California. It shows a crowded room full of brave U.S. Marines gathered together for a Sunday morning worship service. Your heart will swell with pride as you watch them enthusiastically sing “Days of Elijah.”
A woman named Merrie Pardee Baldwin, who first posted the video to Facebook, wrote, “This is one of my favorite things about coming each month for the Faith Warrior service. I love to see the camaraderie & how participatory worship is. They bless me MUCH more than they know.”
After he watched the video, famous veteran and Conservative Allen West wrote:
Oh boy, this here video is surely going to send the head chucklehead of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, Mikey Weinstein, into a apoplectic state of frothing hysteria. And you can imagine that the leadership of the Wisconsin-based Freedom from Religion Foundation is running about gnashing their teeth and tearing at their clothes.
From that description alone, you know it has to be an epic video!
Let us know what you think of this amazing show of the Christian faith in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- ALERT: Marine General Makes Terrifying Announcement
- BREAKING: What Obama Is FORCING Marines To Do In Two Weeks Will Make You SICK
- Park Bench Removed Because It Had Bible Verses on It… But What Happened Next? WOW
- You Won’t Believe What Michelle Obama Is Doing This Week…