Infamous Road Rage Blonde Turns Herself In
September 19, 2014 7:35am PST
A video of a hot mom cursing a fellow driver out in front of her child went viral last week, causing the woman to become infamous around the country.
The cameraman who was attacked filed a complaint with police after the incident, saying that the woman entered his vehicle without his consent when she tried to grab his phone.
This week, Kimberly Ong turned herself in and confessed to police that she is indeed the woman in the footage.
She told the media she doesn’t regret the video, saying the cameraman made her “really angry.”
Ong added, “and, of course, he was taunting me somewhat. So, that obviously made me even more angry. I’m not the most happy about it. But, I could have probably chose some better words to use. I was upset and it’s apparent. I don’t totally 100 percent regret it.”
Watch the video above and judge for yourself. Was Ong in the wrong in this situation, or was the cameraman just as bad? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- Thug Tries To Force Patriotic Biker Off The Road – What Happens Next…OMG!
- What Happened To This Blonde Woman On Live TV Is Going Viral – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
- Mom ‘Addicted’ to Breastfeeding Child Who’s Too Old; Says She’s Jealous of Real Milk