Married Fox News Anchor Raises Eyebrows By Sitting on Male Cohost’s Lap
September 18, 2014 1:38pm PST
Married Fox News Meteorologist Janice Dean raised eyebrows a few weeks ago when she got nice and cozy on “Fox And Friend’s” Steve Doocy’s lap.
Dean, who is married to a firefighter, was appearing on the show to promote her new children’s book. However, this video shows things quickly get a bit out of hand when she decides to take a selfie with the hosts, and Doocy tells her exactly where he wants her to sit.
“Sit on my lap!” Doocy says as he pulls Dean towards him.
The married woman seems all-too-happy to comply as the Fox host gets a little too handsy with her. When she is getting up after the photo, Doocy appears to put his hand on her behind, making the situation even more awkward.
What do you think? Was Dean behaving inappropriately for a married woman, or is this totally harmless? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Spanish News Anchor Tries To Attack Trump During Commencement Speech – Gets Booed Offstage
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Legendary News Anchor Found Dead – Please Pray
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News