Photo Surfaces Of Obama With THIS Radical Activist
September 18, 2014 1:04pm PST
A photograph has surfaced that shows Barack Obama sitting with radical activist Bill Ayers. The photo is from 1997 and was taken when the two were serving on a juvenile justice panel together.
The image was printed in the November 25, 1997 issue of the University of Chicago’s newspaper, “The Chicago Maroon.”
Ironically, the headline above the image reads “Super Predator?” While the headline clearly refers to the juvenile predators, it could easily also refer to the future President Obama and his crazy pal Ayers.
Check out the video above to find out more about Obama’s connection to Ayers, who many have said is a domestic terrorist. While President Obama has always denied being close to Ayers, it seems that these two might have quite a friendship!
What do you think? Is the Obama administration lying to us about the President’s relationship with Ayers? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store