Malia Obama Drives Around Washington In Fancy New Car
September 18, 2014 9:21am PST
Michelle Obama announced on Wednesday that her daughter Malia has started driving just months after her parents bought her a flashy car for her 16th birthday.
While speaking at St. Jude’s children’s hospital, Michelle told the audience that Malia was actually driving at that very moment.
“Malia just started driving, whew! I know that’s scary,” Michelle said, according to The Sun Times.
The First Daughter turned 16 in July, and her parents immediately responded by buying her a brand new car. At the time, Michelle issued a warning to D.C. about Malia being on the road.
“Ladies and Gentleman in D.C., watch out.” she said, according to The Daily Mail. “Malia Obama on the road- kind of frightening!”
While it’s always scary to have an Obama on the road, or anywhere for that matter, it is perhaps more frightening that the Obamas would buy their teen daughter a brand new car. Most teens are lucky if they get to drive a used, beat-up vehicle, but not Malia!
So if you’re in Washington, watch out for a teenage girl driving a brand new car paid for in part with our tax dollars…
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- If You Find A $100 Bill On Your Windshield, Do NOT Grab It – Here’s Why