New Technology Will Give U.S. Soldiers Superhuman Powers
September 16, 2014 3:16pm PST
Researchers at Arizona State University have invented a new jetpack which will allow U.S. soldiers to run at superhuman speeds. The project, headed by Jason Kerestes, is titled 4MM, for 4 Minute Mile.
Nancy Owano of Phys.org remarked:
“They have seen encouraging results so far. In trials over a 200-metre distance, with the jetpack, they saw a decrease in time and decrease in metabolic cost, the amount of energy required for a person to run at high speeds. In a test, a subject with the jetpack on a sprint ran three seconds faster, and that was with carrying an extra 11.2 pounds (5 kg) of weight, the jetpack.”
We love innovations which allow our brave soldiers to maintain their title as the most formidable opponents in the world. Let us know what you think of this awesome new invention in the comments section!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Whines That Her Life Is Harder Than Any Soldier’s
- Terrorist Tries To Use RPG To Kill US Soldiers – But Then God Steps In…
- BREAKING: US Military Drops Bombshell Announcement About Draft – It’s Happening
- Navy Seal Confronts Hillary Clinton – ‘You Are An Ignorant Liar’
- Seven Marines Bow Their Heads Before Eating In Afghanistan – Watch What Happens Next