Obama’s Statement About Ronald Reagan Proves How Dumb He Really Is
September 16, 2014 2:26pm PST
Apparently, Obama has a bit of Reagan envy. I guess we can’t blame the guy. After all, Reagan is among the most well-respected of United States Presidents, while Obama is the laughing stock of the world.
Obama reportedly lamented during a private meeting that Reagan is “hailed as a titan striding the earth.” This statement, of course, raised the eyebrows of Conservatives everywhere.
The Wall Street Journal reported:
At one point, Mr. Obama noted acidly that President Ronald Reagan sent Marines to Lebanon only to have hundreds of them killed in a terrorist attack because of terrible planning, and then withdrew the remaining ones, leaving behind a civil war that lasted years. But Reagan, he noted, is hailed as a titan striding the earth.
Blogger John Hinderaker replied, “Well, Reagan won the cold war. If Obama can win the war against Muslim terrorists, we will hail him as a titan striding the earth, too.”
Young Conservatives explained why folks don’t regard Obama the way they do Reagan:
Maybe because you are the polar opposite of Reagan?
“Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!” vs. “I don’t have a strategy.”
“Government is not the solution to our problems, government is the problem.” vs. “You didn’t build that.”
Obama is a legend in his own mind.
You may also like to read:
- Ronald Reagan’s Son Makes Bombshell Presidential Endorsement – Reveals Who His Dad Would Be ‘Appalled’ By
- Hollywood Disrespects Ronald Reagan In The Worst Way With Sickening New Movie
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached