Target Just Insulted Christians Around The Nation In A MAJOR Way
September 16, 2014 11:30am PST
Although America was founded upon Christianity, it seems that many seek to erode the ideals that initially made this nation as great and powerful as it was. As a result, liberals have made it a point to deem the religion intolerant and criticize anyone who support it.
Such was recently proven the case as the national retail chain Target has announced they will be supporting a same-sex marriage. Despite having donated a significant amount just four years ago to a Conservative anti-gay campaign, the retail giant has flopped now choosing to lean their decisions a bit more to the left.
A Target spokesman recently explained, “It is our belief that everyone should be treated equally under the law, and that includes rights we believe individuals should have related to marriage.” According to American Outlook:
The company has worked tirelessly to gain back the trust of LGBT customers and view’s this move as a strategy to show all customers appreciation.
Target now joins companies including Apple, Starbucks and Intel in supporting same-sex marriage.
Feel free to share your thoughts on what Target has recently announced in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Drops Sickening Bombshell About Barack’s Past
- Jodi Arias To Get MARRIED After Finding Love Behind Bars
- Target Gets Some Devastating News After Submitting To Sickening Obama Agenda
- Hillary Clinton Panicking After Damning Footage Surfaces – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: House Turns On Obama With BRUTAL Unanimous Vote