What These Muslims Marched Through The Streets Of NYC Will Have You Fuming
September 16, 2014 9:37am PST
Although Obama has tried to relay time and time again that the ideology of Muslim extremists do not represent the religion of Islam, many have refuted such a notion. Apparently they’ve had good reason as American Muslims recently marched something through the streets of NYC that has quite a bit of people fuming.
The incident occurred during the 29th annual Muslim Day Parade in New York City this Sunday where believers of the religion sought to demonstrate that “Islam & America Share Common Values.” In order to prove this, Muslims decided to show off their tolerance of the world by creating a float depicting a woman being hung on the back of a truck.
It was actually a mannequin wearing the flag of Egypt as a dress.
Another exhibit showed what appeared to be a Muslim militant riding in “Pharaoh’s Chariot,” cracking the whip at those pulling his mode of transportation – men wearing masks of Obama, McCain and Secretary of State, John Kerry.
Lastly, there was also a float with women in cages.
Sounds like they have a pretty good handle on what we here in America view as freedom.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…