Five Year-Old Girl Gives Birth To Baby
September 16, 2014 6:32am PST
A recent youtube video has shed light on the youngest woman to ever become a mother. Her name is Lina Medina, and she gave birth to a son in 1939 at the age of five years and seven months old.
The Peruvian woman was found to have developed her full reproductive organs when she was only 2 and a half years-old. Medina, who is 81 years-old, has never revealed the identity of the father, and doctors say that she might not even know herself.
Her father was arrested for child sexual abuse at the time, but he was later released due to lack of evidence.
Medina went on to have another child when she was almost 40, and currently lives in Lima, Peru. She has refused almost all interview requests throughout her life.
What do you think of this disturbing case? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Slips Up – Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Birth Certificate
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- She Stood In Front Of A Camera Wearing Only A Bra, Holding A Bucket – What She Exposes Next…OMG!
- Outrage After Judge Orders Bristol Palin to Do THIS With Her Breast Milk