U.S. Soldier Blares National Anthem On Guitar Over Muslim “Prayer Time”
September 15, 2014 10:23am PST
As the Muslim world continues to infect the world with their intolerant beliefs and further grace it with the killing of innocents, many view it as having worn out its welcome. Portraying just that notion to its fullest effect was a U.S. soldier who recently, during Muslim “prayer time,” decided to crank up the volume on his guitar amplifier and play perhaps the most badass version of the National Anthem ever heard.
In a truly exceptional show of American patriotism, the soldier, decided to act out against the religion that has disrespected the world so much during the recent days. Between the death of Major General Harold Greene – the highest ever ranking soldier to be killed by Muslim extremists – to the gruesome beheadings of American journalists Foley and Sotloff, this soldier decided to let Muslims know just what America thinks of its religion.
Regardless of intent, the Muslim religion has been represented by that of monsters seeking to do the world, especially that of America, harm in any way possible. With perhaps the biggest ever metaphorical middle finger being waved, this soldier did something truly worth watching.
Take a peek at the video and let us know how awesome you thought this video was in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Entitled Muslim Employee Makes Insane Demand – Patriotic Boss Hits Him Back With THIS
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- Obama’s Muslim ‘Refugees’ Attack Patriotic Truckers – Watch What Happens Next