Kanye West Demands Wheelchair-Bound Fan Stand During Concert
September 14, 2014 12:09pm PST
During a Sydney, Australia performance of his Yeezus tour, Kanye West pulled one of his usual stunts, causing our jaws to drop once again at just how narcissistic and disrespectful of a person he is.
West demanded of his audience that they stand while witnessing his show. He paused the entire concert and waited for his fans to rise. “I can’t do this show until everybody stand up. Unless you got a handicap pass and you get special parking and s**t,” declared West.
One fan was forced to remove her prosthetic leg and wave it in the air in order to get out of standing. Another concert-goer was subject to an even more embarrassing display, when West noticed that he was still seated and subsequently ordered his security team to go investigate. “This is the longest I’ve had to wait to do a song, it’s unbelievable,” lamented the singer.
As it turned out, the individual had remained seated because he was wheelchair-bound, making Kanye West look like an absolute jackass.
Are you tired of Kanye West’s antics yet? Give him a piece of your mind in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Rosie O’Donnell Calls Trump A ‘Sh*t Stain’ – Quickly Regrets It After She’s Hit Back With THIS
- Police Give Kanye West A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality After He Whines About Debt
- Kanye West Makes INSANE Demand Of White People – This Is Disgusting
- GRAPHIC: ISIS Releases New Execution Footage In Disturbing Message To US
- Jennifer Lopez Risks Everything To Defy Major Obama Agenda