Sarah Palin Admits She “Owes America A Global Apology”
September 12, 2014 12:40pm PST
Sarah Palin appeared on “Hannity” on Thursday night, and what she had to say may surprise you…
Palin was invited on the show to discuss Obama’s ISIS speech, but the former vice-presidential soon turned the conversation to her own regrets. Eventually, she offered America an apology for ruining McCain’s chances in the 2008 race and therefore allowing Barack Obama to become President.
When addressing Obama’s former promise that the ISIS could be “managed,” Palin said ““No, Barack, you manage your golf foursome perhaps, you don’t manage a threat like this, you destroy the threat.”
According to Liveleak, the former Alaskan Governor went on to say:
“To claim last night, also, our president saying ISIS is not Islamic, um, ISIS says they’re Islamic. They are so full of deception that America should be concerned with the policies that are going on. And, as I watched the speech last night, Sean, the thought going through my mind is ‘I owe America a global apology. Because John McCain, through all of this, John McCain should be our president.’ He had the advice, today, still giving it to Barack Obama, and he will not listen to it, about the residual forces that must be left behind in order to secure the peace in Iraq that we had fought so hard for.”
Watch Palin’s full interview with Hannity in the video above.
Do you think Palin owes the nation an apology, or is she being too hard on herself? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead