Terror Attack?: Federal Government Grounds All UPS Flights
September 12, 2014 6:26am PST
On the anniversary of both the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Centers and Benghazi, many fretted the potential for a follow-up atrocity. Indicative that the government was on high alert yesterday, all UPS flights were grounded prompting many Americans to speculate that an effort was being made to thwart a terror attack.
According to the Air Traffic Control System Command Center (ATCSCC):
“Stop all UPS flights regardless of destination.”
The UPS was quick to try and quell any such conspiracy theories as they later released their own statement saying they simply were experiencing computer difficulties. Although facts on the matter still remain scarce, those alleging terrorist plot still remain in full force.
What do you think – terrorist plot or catastrophic computer glitch? Is it just too coincidental that the planes were grounded on the anniversary of 911? Let us know in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Goes After First Amendment With Bombshell New Executive Order
- BREAKING: Obama Makes Disturbing Move In Oregon – Citizens Running For Their Lives
- BREAKING: Top GOP Candidate Launches Plan To STOP Obama
- BREAKING: Texas May Be About To Secede From The Union
- BREAKING: Obama Issues New Executive Order – Every American With A Job Should Be TERRIFIED