Entitled Freeloaders Come Out With “The 1st Of The Month EBT Anthem”
September 10, 2014 7:10am PST
As Obama continues to enslave generations to come through dependence, those unaware of his ulterior motives are rejoicing after receiving all their free money. In fact, they’ve become so ecstatic that they’ve created “The 1st of the Month EBT Anthem.”
According to the lyrics:
Well I got my EBT,
And I’m ‘bout to go eat.
Buyin’ stuff I don’t need,
‘Cause I feel like it’s fo’ free.
Feel free to let these guys have it in the comments below.
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Michelle Obama Is Caught Disrespecting America In The Worst Way
- WATCH: Entitled Muslims Are Denied Free Food – What Happens Next Is Horrifying
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store