Why Is Dr. Ben Carson Defending NFL Wife Beater Ray Rice?
September 9, 2014 11:25am PST
Dr. Ben Carson is known for having opinions which differ from those of the mainstream media, but those following the Ray Rice narrative were still shocked when he made a statement which appeared to be supportive of the NFL star.
On a segment of Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” only hours after the football player’s contract was ended by the Ravens on Monday, the former Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon made this statement:
“Let’s not all jump on the bandwagon of demonizing this guy. He obviously has some real problems. And his wife obviously knows that because she subsequently married him.”
Carson stressed that it’s important to make sure Rice gets help for his violent tendencies.
Do you agree with Dr. Carson? Instead of bashing Rice, should the media be more concerned with getting him the help he needs? Give us your take on this report in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Announces Major Shakeup In His Campaign – Nobody Saw This Coming
- BREAKING: Trump’s Attorney General Pick Leaks – This Is Hillary’s Worst Nightmare
- BREAKING: Trump Makes Bombshell Announcement To GOP – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Donald Trump Drops Bombshell About ‘The View’ – This Could Get Them Cancelled
- BREAKING: Top Advisor Reveals THIS GOP Candidate Is Dropping Out