Bush, Clinton Team Up To Launch Scholars Program & It’s Hilarious
September 8, 2014 4:04pm PST
Former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush got together today to launch a new scholars program. The program, which will take place at four separate presidential libraries across the nation, will teach presidential decision making.
Clinton and Bush laughed it up, joking with each other about everything from selfies to grandchildren.
As reported by MailOnline:
Political opposites turned friends, former Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush launched a new scholars program at four presidential centers with an opening act that might have been mistaken for a comedy routine.
The two former presidents – one a Democrat, the other a Republican – shared laughs and a buddy-like banter on stage Monday, talking about presidential leadership while trading stories about their famous families and life after the White House.
Bill Clinton said he and Bush laughed backstage about people coming up to them at restaurants and asking to take ‘selfie’ photos. Quipped Bush: ‘At least they’re still asking.’
(Read More: WATCH: Barbara Bush Confesses: “I Love Bill Clinton”
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Clinton Investigator Breaks His Silence – Reveals Hillary’s Darkest Secret…
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Former Clinton Mistress Speaks Out – Reveals Hillary Is ‘Lesbian Cocaine Addict’
- Disturbing Footage Surfaces Of Hillary Clinton Threatening Bill’s Rape Victims
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking