Romney Rips Obama: “I Would Have Been A Better President”
September 8, 2014 10:43am PST
Mitt Romney appeared on Fox News Sunday, where he completely ripped into Obama for his failed foreign policy. He stated:
“I think the president is really out of touch with reality. He looked at Russia and thought that was a friend he should reset relations with. He looked at Al Qaeda and said, ‘They’re on the run.’ More recently he looked ISIS and said, ‘Oh, they’re just the junior varsity.’”
Romney went on to say that he’s not planning to run for president again, but he still thinks he was the right man for the job in 2012:
“There’s no question in my mind that I think I would have been a better president than Barack Obama has been. I wish it were me. But my time has come — come and gone. I had that opportunity. I ran, I didn’t win. Now it’s time for someone else to pick up the baton.”
It must be hard to be in Romney’s shoes; knowing that he lost the Presidency to a colossal failure like Obama. He knows he could have done a far better job as the leader of the free world, but he wasn’t given the chance.
Do you think Mitt Romney would have been a better Commander In Chief than Obama? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: The Blaze
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President
- Hillary Clinton Tries To Attack Donald Trump – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- Texas Governor Annihilates Obama – Humiliates President With THIS
- BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble