Obama Warns Deadly Ebola Outbreak May Be Spreading To U.S.
September 8, 2014 8:33am PST
In an interview with NBC News’ Chuck Todd, which aired on Sunday, Obama warned about the dangers of the highly-contagious Ebola virus.
The President said that the virus could mutate if not controlled and could become dramatically more threatening for the world, including the U.S. He stated:
“If we don’t make that effort now, and this spreads not just through Africa but other parts of the world, there’s the prospect then that the virus mutates. It becomes more easily transmittable. And then it could be a serious danger to the United States.”
Obama also maintained that the U.S. should keep spending money on foreign aid when it comes to the Ebola outbreak, saying:
“I have no higher priority than keeping the American people safe. I think I’ve done a very good job during the course of these last — close to six years doing so.”
Do you think Obama is doing everything in his power to keep Americans safe from the threat of the deadly Ebola virus? Sound off in the comments section!
(Read More: Ebola Scare Shuts Down Charlotte Emergency Room)
You may also like to read:
- Donald Trump Shocks Supporters With Bombshell Admission – Will You Still Support Him?
- Trump LIVID After Bombshell 1991 Footage Surfaces – This Could Change Everything
- Trump OBLITERATES Smug Liberal Anchor To His Face On Live TV
- Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News