Obama Gives Lame Excuse For Golfing After Foley Beheading
September 7, 2014 9:41pm PST
Apparently, even Obama knows how bad it looked when he hit the golf course just moments after addressing the nation regarding the beheading of photojournalist James Foley at the hands of ISIS terrorists.
He blamed his disrespectful move on his own lack of understanding when it comes to the ‘theater’ of the Presidency. Obama told NBC News’ Chuck Todd:
“Part of this job is also the theater of it. Well, it’s not something that always comes naturally to me. But it matters. And I’m mindful of that. I should have anticipated the optics of playing golf.”
More importantly than anticipating the ‘optics’ of his actions, Obama should have cared more for the life of an American than to have the audacity to play another round of golf in the wake of his gruesome death. Anyone with half a heart would have had more respect for Foley and his family. Obama is essentially saying that he’s not sorry for the way he acted, he’s sorry he got caught.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Trump Scores Huge Endorsement – This Is A Game-Changer
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS