Vintage Footage Shows Joan Rivers Disrespecting Jews
September 5, 2014 1:06pm PST
Late comedian Joan Rivers was Jewish, however, she was not the best example for her faith. The video above is just one instance of the star cracking jokes about the Jewish faith and not taking the Jewish holidays seriously.
Rivers was also quite flexible in her practice of the Jewish religion, celebrating Christian holidays as well. Indeed, is seems as though she was Jewish when it counted, but could care less otherwise.
(Read More: The Results Of Joan Rivers’ Autopsy May Surprise You)
She rubbed a few people the wrong way with her lackadaisical practice of the faith, while at the same time using it in her comedy sketches to her own benefit. “I’m at the age where I figure, ‘Screw it, I’m gonna have a Christmas tree…’ I got a two-story-high Christmas tree… On the bottom I got the manger, I got the whole goddam thing going there. The wise men, the sheep. The only thing is, I had the baby, but I’m Jewish — I got him a nanny,” Rivers joshed in one such sketch.
Do you think that Rivers should have been a bit more reverent? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Huffington Post
You may also like to read:
- Hollywood Disrespects Ronald Reagan In The Worst Way With Sickening New Movie
- BREAKING: Gwen Stefani Confirms She Is PREGNANT With Blake Shelton’s Child
- Putin Openly Mocks Obama Admin For THIS – White House Humiliated
- Fans Stunned After Stacey Dash Does THIS On Live TV
- Obama Caught JOKING About Scalia’s Death