The Results Of Joan Rivers’ Autopsy May Surprise You
September 5, 2014 9:30am PST
Just a day after her death, Joan Rivers’ autopsy has already been completed. The results, however, may not be what you expected…
Though there seemed to be a pretty clearcut reason for Joan Rivers’ death, the results of the autopsy were inconclusive. The medical examiner’s office told TMZ that they had completed the physical examination of the comedienne’s body, but they could not find a clear “cause and manner of death.”
The medical examiner says he will need to conduct more studies to figure out exactly why Joan Rivers died. These tests will include toxicology tests as well as interviews with medical personnel who were present when Rivers stopped breathing during a routine surgery last week.
The inconclusive autopsy has many scratching their heads, as it was assumed that Rivers’ family either turned off the life support machines or the comedian succumbed to injuries from her botched surgery. She had gone into cardiac and respiratory arrest, after all.
What do you think of these findings? Do they suggest that something else is going on here? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Dolly Parton Shocks Fans By Admitting THIS
- BREAKING: Trump Gets Some Bombshell News From California – This Changes Everything
- She Spent $120,000 To Get The ‘Perfect Body’ – Is This Sexy, Or Did She Go Too Far?
- Here’s How Scalia Actually Died – ‘It Wasn’t A Heart Attack’
- When This Boy Complained Of Stomach Pains, Doctors Weren’t Expecting To Find THIS Inside Him