Gay Celebrity Slams ‘Upsetting’ Joan Rivers: ‘I Didn’t Like Her’
September 5, 2014 9:01am PST
It’s rare for a celebrity to come forward with anything but good remarks about Joan Rivers, as she was a beloved comedic legend that the world will miss. It’s even more of an anomaly for a gay person to spew negativity about the late star, as she was an icon for the LGBT community.
Though it’s not a popular opinion, Anderson Cooper has come forward and said that he did not particularly care for Rivers when he was a child, because she notoriously made fun of his mother, Gloria Vanderbilt. Rivers used to roast Vanderbilt, saying that she had had so many facelifts that when she sat down her mouth would pop open.
On his show last night, Cooper remarked, “As a kid, I didn’t like her, because she actually made fun of my mom… and as a little kid, I found it upsetting to see her making fun of my mom.”
What do you think of what Anderson Cooper had to say about Joan Rivers? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton DEMANDS Illegals Be Given Obamacare – Then This Happens
- Trump In Hot Water After He Says THIS About Islam
- BREAKING: Obama And His Chief Of Staff Are Members Of The Same Gay Bath House
- Boxer Claims He Was Drugged After X-Rated Gay Porn Emerges Of Him And Two Men
- Hillary Told The Truth For Once During The Debate, But This Isn’t Good…