Entitled Welfare Queen Demands Free Drink Because Slavery
September 5, 2014 6:18am PST
This ridiculous video shows a welfare queen demand a free drink because her grandparents were slaves.
The footage shows the woman arguing with store clerks who refuse to give her a free bottle of water. The freeloader’s case is that her Grandma just died at the age of 104, and she was a slave in the very town the convenience store is located in.
This seems like a fishy story, considering slavery was abolished in 1863. Something tells me this footage was not filmed in 1967…
The welfare queen’s case devolves into demanding free drinks because she is African American, but this backfires when it becomes clear that the store employees are South African.
The rant goes on and on, but the video has a happy ending: the entitled welfare queen doesn’t get what she wants, for once!
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Beauty Queen Comes Forward With Massive Accusation Of Trump – This Could Change Everything
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- WATCH: Entitled Muslims Are Denied Free Food – What Happens Next Is Horrifying
- Obama-Voting Welfare Queen LOSES IT After Seeing THIS Sign At Store