Students Perplexed By Obama: ‘I Think He Sells Ice Cream Or Something’
September 4, 2014 3:18pm PST
President Obama and British Prime Minister David Cameron visited a Welsh school ahead of the Nato summit, and the reaction that the Commander In Chief received from the children was hilarious.
As reported by MailOnline:
Pupils at a Welsh primary school were today left stunned when Barack Obama and David Cameron walked into their classroom.
Mr Obama greeted the smiling youngsters of Mount Pleasant Primary School in Welsh by saying ‘bore da’ – ‘good morning’. He then listened to a welcome message, thanking him for being the first serving US president to visit Wales.
The road along Ruskin Avenue was faced by the sight of scores of police officers and the presidential convoy pulling up at the school gates.
But one pupil, Ben Thornton, said he wasn’t sure if the President would return to the country, despite the schoolboy’s best efforts to encourage him to.
In a slightly confused tone of voice, he added: ‘I think he wants to sell ice cream or something.’
(Read More: Malia Hits NYC In Her Little Black Dress)
You may also like to read:
- Supreme Court Gives Obama Some Devastating News
- Obama Spends $300,000 Tax Dollars To Give Illegals THIS
- Obama Makes Bombshell Admission – This Could Get Him Impeached
- What Obama Just Said About ‘White Folks’ Will Make You SICK
- Obama’s ‘Refugees’ Pull Up To Woman At KFC – What They Do Next Left Her Near Death