Joan Rivers May Be Taken Off Life Support This Weekend
September 4, 2014 10:46am PST
Family insiders are saying that Joan Rivers’ daughter, Melissa, could be facing the agonizing decision of whether or not to take her mother off life support as soon as this weekend.
According to The New York Daily News, the 81 year-old comedienne is currently in a private room at Mount Sinai Hospital and is completely dependent on machines to stay alive. Despite her condition, Joan still gets her full hair and makeup done every day.
A source close to the family said that Melissa, 46, may be making the decision on removing her mother from life support this weekend.
Joan has reportedly been upgraded to a large suite in the hospital that was decorated by renowned celebrity wedding planner Preston Bailey. She rests comfortably in bed surrounded by flowers as an “Oklahoma!” CD plays in the background.
She was rushed to the hospital last week after she suffered a cardiac arrest and stopped breathing during a routine surgery on her vocal cords. Doctors put her in a medically induced coma last weekend and were trying to ascertain how long her brain was deprived of oxygen.
Melissa is Joan’s only child, so the decision about her mother’s life support will rest solely on her shoulders. What do you think she should do? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Makes Horrifying Announcement – We’re Terrified
- What Ted Cruz Was Just Caught Doing On Camera Will Make You SICK
- Trump Gets Some AMAZING News In New York – He Needs This Right Now
- Donald Trump Just Got The Best News Of His Life – Liberals Are FURIOUS About This
- When She Poured Coke Into Her Toilet, I Was Confused – But Then I Saw The Result