Man Intentionally Misses Safety Net When Jumping Off Bridge In Suicide Attempt
September 4, 2014 7:37am PST
A man was recently spotted atop a bridge contemplating suicide over an unresolved marital problem. As first responders were quick to arrive, they quickly set up with and deployed a safety net in case he decided to leap.
After allowing emergency personnel to become settled, and effectively settled in, the man made his move. Making his way down the bridge a bit further, the suicidal man lept intentionally missing the safety net.
On his way down, the crowd that had gathered let out a scream as onlookers were shocked by what they’d just witnessed. There is no word yet on the man’s condition.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: At Least Twenty Dead In Devastating Terrorist Bombing
- BREAKING: At Least 14 Dead In Massive Suicide Bombing
- BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Kills 29 At Football Stadium
- 3 Year-Old Boy Claims Man Talks To Him Every Night – What His Parents Then Find Is Horrifying
- BREAKING: Legendary Rocker Kills Himself – Fans Stunned