Frightening New Evidence Proves U.S. Now A Third World Country
September 1, 2014 11:43am PST
The authors of a Bookings Institute study have published some disturbing findings after their in-depth research into the income of average American families yielded startling results.
As reported by infowars.com:
Slightly more than one American household with children in every 25 is surviving on less than $2 per day of income from all sources. One quarter of that 4.3% (that’s 1% of all Americans with children) receive less than $1.25 per day. One third (that’s about 1.33% of all Americans) receive between $1.25 and $2. Another third of that 4.3% receive enough government benefits to be living on between $1.25 and $2 a day. A tiny 0.1% of that 4.3% are even surviving somehow on “Negative income & benefits.”
A chart illustrating these disturbing percentages can be found below.
We often hear the statistics born in far off countries of individuals living below the poverty line. In the past, we have taken comfort in knowing that this occurs far from home. In Obama’s America, we are slipping deeper and deeper into economic depression, the likes of which we haven’t seen in decades.
Did this report startle you? Tell us in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Kohl’s Shutting Down Stores In Mass – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Hillary Just Got A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality From Voters
- Walmart To Close 150 US Stores – The Reason Why Is Horrifying
- Obama Caught In Major Lie During SOTU – This Could RUIN Him
- 400 Soldiers Were Stuck In An Airport – Then One Man Stood Up And Did The Unthinkable