Victory! U.S. Airstrikes Assist Iraqi Army In Defeating Jihadist Forces
September 1, 2014 9:27am PST
In a major breakthrough, Iraqi forces have taken down the jihadists who had claimed the Shi’ite town of Amerli, trapping thousands of people for two months. The innocents who were at the hands of these radicals fell victim to the brutalities of the Islamic State, while their food and water supplies dwindled to life-threatening levels. The U.S. military has dropped over 100 bundled of emergency supplies to the indigenous Iraqis, along with aid from France and Britain. America also carried out another round of air strikes to assist the Iraqi Army in breaking through to terrorist-held Amerli.
In their largest offensive effort since conflict began in June, Iraqi forces broke through to the jihadist-held city of Amerli.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead