Father Humiliates Teen Daughter After He Catches Her Talking To Older Men Online
September 1, 2014 8:57am PST
This video shows a father who caught his 13 year-old daughter lying about her age online and talking to older men. Instead of dealing with the situation quietly, the dad decided to take action publicly. She had been telling older men on the internet that she was 17 years-old, and apparently she had become quite popular.
The dad posted this video online of his daughter telling the world her real age so that no one would get charged with statutory rape. The father makes it clear that while this video is a punishment for his daughter, it is also a warning to her “suitors. He says that if he sees any more messages from these older men, he will immediately call the police.
The father also makes his daughter publicly apologize for her behavior online and for smoking marijuana. This kind of public humiliation ensures that this teen won’t act out again!
What do you think? Was this a fair punishment, or did this dad go too far? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Patriotic Woman LOSES IT When She Sees Freeloading Thug Using Food Stamps For THIS
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. Posts Heartbreaking Story About His Father
- Gang of Thugs Attack Teen, Then Get A BRUTAL Surprise
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS