Joan Rivers’ Daughter Breaks Her Silence About Mother’s Condition
September 1, 2014 8:00am PST
Since Joan Rivers was placed in a medically induced coma on Friday, her only child Melissa has remained silent about her beloved mother’s condition: until now.
According to Mediaite, Melissa released a statement this weekend thanking Joan’s fans for their prayers and saying that her mother remains in “serious” condition. She added that Joan is “receiving the best treatment and care possible.”
Melissa also added a message of thanks to everyone who has offered tributes to the legendary comedienne.
“My mother would be so touched by the tributes and prayers that we have received from around the world… We ask that you continue to keep her in your thoughts as we pray for her recovery.”
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Happened At Malia Obama’s Prom…
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
- Mother And Son Caught Having SEX – They’re In Love
- Dad Tricks 14 Year-Old Daughter Into Sending Him Nude Photos – Then He Does THIS