Alec Baldwin’s Latest Tantrum Took “Back-Up” Cops To Cool Him Down
September 1, 2014 7:23am PST
Alec Baldwin has quite the history when it comes to his outburst and it appears he went on yet another tirade against paparazzi lately. In an apparent conflict with a “photog” that he’s come into contact with in the past, his latest incident took several cops, some even being called in as back-up, to calm him down.
The meltdown reportedly took place in the Hamptons where TMZ reports:
… Alec was in the park with his wife Hilaria and their baby when a paparazzo approached them. According to the friend, Baldwin has some history with the photog — he’s allegedly called Hilaria a bitch and a whore in the past — which is why Alec immediately got so angry.
When Baldwin didn’t initially calm down, at least three more police cruisers responded to scene with their “sirens blaring.” As previously noted, Baldwin’s past is inundated with instances just like this where he was completely and utterly unable to control what most people are expected to – their temperament.
At least one man seems to have an accurate handle on the matter:
Should Hollywood continue to fund and support the lifestyle of a man who clearly can’t function and act accordingly as a human being?
You may also like to read:
- Putin Releases Bombshell Video Of Obama – White House Humiliated
- GRAPHIC: ISIS Releases New Execution Footage In Disturbing Message To US
- Hillary Clinton TERRIFIED After This Video Is Leaked – Watch It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Muslim ‘Refugees’ Caught Doing The Unthinkable On Camera
- ISIS Releases Disturbing New Video – This Is A Message To America