Thug Defendant Physically Attacks Prosecutor: Gets Owned
August 30, 2014 10:00pm PST
This shocking video shows a defendant lose it in the courtroom, and take out his anger on a deputy prosecutor.
According to the video, Thomas Lot was in court on charges of destruction of jail property after he threw a chair through a prison window when he was being held for public intoxication.
Prosecutors were fighting for prison time, which only fueled Lot’s anger problem. Lot was actually about to be sentenced to probation when he made a profane comment to prosecutors.
When they confronted him about it, he lunged at the lawyers. Video shows him almost reaching the prosecutors when police take him down just in time.
This time, his anger issue got this thug a 2-3 year sentence in prison.
We think this guy needs a new hobby that doesn’t involve so much anger. May we suggest chess?
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob