PHOTOS: Terrorists Get Their Hands On Fighter Jets, SCUD Missiles
August 28, 2014 1:24pm PST
As many Americans remain beyond angered at the ground lost in Iraq at the hands of Obama’s neglect, it seems our Commander-in-Chief is set on letting terrorist groups like ISIS gain a stronger footing. Despite the sacrificed lives, blood and mentalities of countless American soldiers, the nation of Iraq is falling back into its pre-American intervention state.
Terrorists have spread propaganda photos over the internet before after capturing huge stockpiles of American surplus military vehicles, weapons and munitions left to the Iraqi military, but their most recent seizure is truly frightening.
According to photos placed on the internet, ISIS terrorists have come into possession of fighter jets and SCUD missiles. Furthermore, they were able to obtain a cache of sidewinder missiles as well – the ones that usually fly with the fighter jets for air-to-air use.
Beside the usual armored hummers we’ve seen them making off with or destroying, they also managed to get their hands on some serious artillery as well – a howitzer cannon.
You may also like to read:
- Former Navy SEAL Annihilates Obama – Exposes Him For Protecting Terrorists
- Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
- Three Thugs Attack Patriot – Have No Idea His MMA Fighter Friend Is Watching…
- BREAKING: ISIS Spotted On US Border – This Proves Trump Was Right
- ISIS Caught Recruiting At School