Chart Perfectly Destroys Anti-Gun Argument With Facts
August 28, 2014 10:50am PST
For the many of us gun loving Americans who are finding society increasingly oppressive as to our Second Amendment rights, there’s no arguing that gun owners are subject to the spewing of quite a few facts – many of which unfounded and entirely untrue. One recent chart that was released however completely destroys any and all anti-gun argument showing just how often guns are used and the purpose for which they’ve been purchased.
In quite the shocking illustration, about 1.2% of guns used by citizens are for the purpose of crime or murder, while the overwhelming majority are simply being used for self defense. Feel free to share with any gun hating friends you may have.
You may also like to read:
- Obama To Pass Gun Confiscation Bill In THIS State
- Judge Makes Massive Ruling Against Sandy Hook Gun Manufacturer
- Thug Thinks He Can Rob Patriotic Cashier – Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In San Diego Naval Hospital