Judge Tells Chicago Thug He Needs A Beating
August 27, 2014 4:03pm PST
While learning of his sentence, a 19-year-old thug who had been one in a group of four responsible for the ruthless beating of another man, was told he needed a beating. Not so in the way that he himself recently delivered, but instead was suggesting that if the boy had had a father while growing up to discipline him, and “beat the hell out of,” him, it may have provided a different outcome for his life.
The remarks however turned around to bite the judge when assistant Wayne Co. Prosecutor Lisa Lindsey snapped back saying:
That is no excuse, Judge. That is setting a low bar. There are plenty of young black males who live in Detroit who are raised by single mothers who do not, I repeat, do not, engage in criminal activity. There are plenty of young black males who do not have a father who live in the city of Detroit who do not come into court and lie to a judge. There are plenty of young black males who live in the city of Detroit who do not behave the way this man behaves.
So who was right – the judge or the assistant prosecutor?
You may also like to read:
- Obama-Voting Thug LOSES IT On Trump Over Food Stamps – Threatens To Do The Unthinkable
- Entitled Obama-Voter Messes With Patriot – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Horrifying Move Against American Veterans
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob