Marine’s Epic Challenge To Ferguson Race Rioters Is Going Viral
August 27, 2014 2:59pm PST
As this summer’s most viral trend, the Ice Bucket Challenge, makes it’s rounds on social media, a new challenge has been issued by a black man which is equally important. It’s called the “Pull Your Pants Up Challenge” and it’s geared towards black youths living the thug lifestyle.
After an African American Marine posted the video above, it quickly started going viral. As of today, it has garnered over 68,500 shares.
Malik King explains in his video:
“Our communities are talking about racial profiling. About how cops are targeting young, black men. But what we don’t want to focus on is what we’re doing to contribute to the problem – even if just a little bit. We need to start thinking about how we represent ourselves, how we talk, how we act, how we deal with police. We need to stop talking, acting, and living like thugs, and start talking, acting, and living like men. Stop making the conscious decision to fit the description.”
The man who started the Pull Your Pants Up Challenge is named Charles. His video is below.
What do you think of this follow-up to the Ice Bucket Challenge? Any ideas on what might be coming next? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Western Journalism
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Thugs Try To Steal Woman’s Car – Quickly Realize They Picked The Wrong Girl To Mess With…
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response