‘You Stupid Jacka**!’: Ferguson Business Owner Attacks Wilson Supporter
August 26, 2014 10:44am PST
As the controversy surrounding the Michael Brown shooting rages on, many supporters of Darren Wilson have come to the white police officer’s aid. Others, like the Ferguson business owner in this video clip, have sided with the black community in an effort to quell unrest within their shaken town.
CNN’s Jake Tapper was interviewing a Wilson supporter, when the business owner interrupted the conversation to say that he doesn’t agree with what supporters of Darren Wilson are doing. Then, things got tense between the two parties when the business owner called the Wilson supporter a “stupid jackass”. Watch the clip to see this madness for yourself!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Furious After Damning Image Goes Viral
- Donald Trump Supporter Defies Race-Baiters To Say THIS
- Black Lives Matter Thug SPITS On Female Trump Supporter – What Happens Next…OMG!
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star Teresa Giudice Endorses Trump After Serving Year In Jail
- Former Clinton Mistress Comes Forward – What She Did Has Hillary Panicking