Michael Brown’s Family Profiting Off Funeral
August 25, 2014 11:42am PST
Today, thousands turned out for the highly publicized funeral of Michael Brown. If you’ve seen any of the coverage of this spectacle, then you know the race-baiting shenanigan it has been. In fact, if you did not know it was a funeral, you could very easily be fooled into thinking that it was a star-studded fundraiser for Al Sharpton.
Outside the church where services were held, t-shirts were being sold to commemorate the occasion. Inside, a cousin of Brown’s told the crowd:
“Then we going to hit the streets again and we’re going to yell out for our freedom and equality and we’re going to yell out in Mike’s name and it’s going to shake the heavens.”
With the sale of merchandise outside of Michael Brown’s funeral service, the event bore more resemblance to a baseball game or a concert than a solemn remembrance of the 18-year-old. What do you think of the Brown family’s attempts to profit off of the unarmed teenager’s death? Sound off in the comments section.
H/T: Gateway Pundit
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What’s Down the Street From Obama’s New Mansion…This Proves He’s A Muslim
- BREAKING: Obama’s Announce Final Lavish Summer Vacation – You Won’t Believe How Much It’ll Cost Us…
- Tragic Secret About Trump’s Past Leaks – He Needs Prayers
- You Won’t Believe How Much Obamas’ Argentina Trip Cost American Taxpayers…
- Obama Books TWO Air Force Ones For Argentina Vacation