White Man In Medically Induced Coma After Group Enacts Mike Brown Revenge


August 25, 2014 8:46am PST

Just about two weeks after the shooting and killing of Mike Brown, tensions still run high across the nations as many seek retribution for the perceived act of racism and/or police brutality. However, in pursuit of revenge, those seeking for justice have actually begun to complete a few racist acts of their own.

The most recent of which took place in West Point, Mississippi, where Ralph Weems IV and his friend, David Knighten, an Air Force veteran, was violently attacked, beaten and left unconscious all in the so called name of Mike Brown. According to the AP, Weems was at a local Waffle House where he was politely waved over by a man outside the restaurant who politely explained that, “people were upset by the killing of 18-year-old Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, and it wasn’t a safe place for whites.”

Weems and Knighten however ignored the warnings and went inside anyways where they immediately became involved in a heated altercation with about 20 members of a group. Police were quickly called in which the veteran showed officers his pistol permit allowing for him to carry a concealed .45 caliber pistol he had with him.

(See also: Experts EXPOSE Foley Beheading Video As Fake)

Apparently the group had stalked the pair all day as at about 1 a.m., before proceeding to Weems’ home, they stopped at a nearby Huddle House restaurant where there were very little cars in the parking lot. The 20 member mob quickly convened on the restaurant and entered where they resumed the argument that was previously interrupted by police.

According to Knighten, he tried to diffuse the situation, but after a bit of shoving everyone was ordered to leave by security. Needless to say, Knighten was ordered to do just that where he made his way out, but Weems didn’t make it through the crowd.

As Knighten looked back, he could see his friend lying on the floor suffering a series of blows and kicks from the crowd. He further explained, “I do remember racial slurs being yelled from the crowd.”

The AP further reports, “Knighten says he has broken bones in his face, a cut over his left eye and a blood clot in his right eye.” Police did not arrive until well after the assaulting group had left. Weems is currently in the hospital where is still remains in the coma brought on by the vicious beating.


You must login in order to leave a comment.