Guess Who Sarah Palin Nominated To Do The Ice Bucket Challenge
August 24, 2014 12:51pm PST
Sarah Palin was nominated to do the ice bucket challenge by Wasilla Arctic Cat, and the former vice-presidential candidate graciously accepted in her own unique way. She posted the video above to her Facebook page.
As reported by MailOnline:
Palin, in a ‘hat-tip’ to actor Patrick Stewart, who poured himself a scotch on the rocks in lieu of being drenched by icy water, said she decided to forgo actually getting drenched, adding that her daughter had done that part for her.
Instead, she writes a check for double the amount in support of ALS and demonstrates ‘what [her] ice bucket is tonight,’ before dropping a couple of ice cubes in a glass and pouring in a bottle of Dr Pepper.
Of course, Palin never had any intention of squirming her way out of the icy-cold part of the challenge.
The video ends with someone – possibly one of the many Palin offspring – tipping a bucket of water over a shreiking Palin.
Palin decided to nominate none other than Hillary Clinton and John McCain to be the next in line for the notorious challenge which has raised unprecedented awareness for ALS. Are you looking forward to seeing those two get dunked? Sound off in the comments section!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything