Brave Ferguson Man Stands Up To Violent Looters
August 22, 2014 8:18am PST
This video may just restore your faith in humanity. Amid the violent rioters and destructive looters ravaging the streets of Ferguson, Missouri, one black man looks to be the sole voice of reason. This man understands that robbing stores of their merchandise does absolutely nothing to avenge the death of Michael Brown, and it’s not what the unarmed teen would have wanted.
As you’ll see from the video clip, the man is standing up to his fellow black community because he has to live on the streets they are destroying and so does his young son. He seems to be the only one who understands that violence is making matters worse and shattering an already fragile community.
Fox Detroit’s Charlie LeDuff was the reporter who discovered this man who has become a small glimmer of home within the black community of downtrodden St. Louis. LeDuff almost became a victim of the violence himself during the making of this video, when an angry mob became outraged that he was filming their unlawful behavior.
What do you think of what this black man had to say to those doing their best to destroy Ferguson, Missouri? Sound off in the comments section.
H/T: IJ Review
You may also like to read:
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- BREAKING: Conservative Reporter Assaulted By Black Lives Matter Protesters On Camera
- Muslim Idiots Throw FECES at Christians – But What They Do Next? OMG
- Muslim Refugees Are Given Aid Boxes – You Won’t Believe What They Do Next
- Disturbing New Details About Mansur Ball-Bey Come To Light