Cop Who Shot Mike Brown To Be Cleared Of All Charges
August 20, 2014 9:49am PST
After lying time and again regarding the circumstances which got his friend fatally shot, Dorian Johnson has finally come forward with the truth. As the only person with Brown at the time of his death besides law enforcement, Johnson’s testimony is crucial.
A very connected source on the ground in Ferguson, MO has divulged that Johnson admitted Michael Brown attacked officer Darren Wilson. This breaking information means that Wilson will not be charged for murdering Brown, as he was within the law when he shot him.
This is a serious game-changer, folks. Let us know what you think in the comments section.
If you want to take a stand AGAINST the race rioters in Ferguson, join the Facebook page 1 Million Strong Against the Ferguson Race Rioters. Here, American citizens are standing up against looting, rioting, and race pimps.
H/T: Mr. Conservative
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated