Facebook Removes War Vet’s ‘Offensive’ Photo, Outrage Ensues
August 18, 2014 3:28pm PST
Former Corporal Andy Reid, 37, lost both of his legs and one of his arms while serving our country in Afghanistan in 2009. The brave vet routinely posts pictures detailing his progress and recovery on his Facebook page. You can imagine his shock at finding that the photo above had been removed from the social media site after one user complained that it was offensive.
“This is nowhere near as offensive as some of the pictures spreading from Islamic State fighters. What’s the difference between me without my leg on and pictures of what’s going on in Gaza?”
The difference is that the PC police stay away from anyone and anything of Arab decent. If Reid was an Islamic extremist, his photo would have been totally acceptable.
I personally think that a good way for Facebook to make up for the horrible decision they made to censor this veteran’s photo, would be to pay for all of his medical expenses. Do you agree? Sound off in the comments section!
H/T: Free Patriot
You may also like to read:
- Veteran Ordered To Remove His American Flag Because It’s ‘Offensive’ – He Responds With THIS
- Cocky Thug Tries To Rob Veteran – Then Gets A NASTY Surprise
- Clinton Caught Snapping At Veteran On Camera – Then This Happens
- You Won’t Believe What Just Happened At A Trump Rally
- Marine Veteran Beaten By Thugs Who Ask Him, ‘Do Black Lives Matter?’