National Guard Sent To Missouri Riots To “Restore Peace And Order”
August 18, 2014 6:34am PST
Early Monday morning, Missouri Governor Jay Nixon ordered the National Guard to go to Ferguson and “help restore peace and order.” This decision came just hours after police used tear gas to clear protesters off the street as the situation becomes more and more desperate.
According to The Blaze, the riots continued to escalate Sunday night after Michael Brown’s autopsy results were finally revealed, and police used tear gas to clear the streets even before the midnight curfew.
“Based on the conditions, I had no alternative but to elevate the level of response,” said Capt. Ron Johnson of the Missouri Highway Patrol, who is command in Ferguson.
The situation has now gotten so out of hand that local police cannot handle it anymore. The question now is whether or not the National Guard will be able to whip these crazies into shape.
What do you think? Will the National Guard be able to restore order, or is it too late for that? Let us know in the comments below!
You may also like to read:
- Senior Donald Trump Advisor Drops Bombshell On Live TV – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Obama Goes After First Amendment With Bombshell New Executive Order
- BREAKING: Trump Makes Horrifying Announcement – This Is NOT Good
- BREAKING: Gun Law Going Into Affect Tomorrow Allows Police To Seize Patriot’s Firearms
- Largest Mall In America Gives ‘Black Lives Matter’ A HUGE Dose Of Reality