You’ll Never Guess What Dana Perino Said to Bob Beckel That FOX Bleeped
August 16, 2014 6:32pm PST
Fox News viewers were checking the sound on their TVs recently when the station suddenly went silent during a heated discussion amongst the hosts of The Five. While Dana Perino and Bob Beckel were going at it over how much Obama deserved the blame for the current crisis in Iraq, the network reportedly had to censor Perino.
As those listening in were reaching for their remotes, the panel appeared to burst out in laughter with a few of their faces demonstrating something irregular had just happened. It was only just before the commercial break that Greg Gutfeld revealed, “You said the b-word.”
Later on Twitter, Perino explained:
Apparently Perino suggested that Bob Beckel, as well as all other Liberals, quit “bitching,” about the failures of the Iraqi army and instead focus on what America can do in the future to help dissolve the crisis. What do you think – did this need to be censored?
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News
- Obama Didn’t Want Anyone To See This Footage – See It Before It’s Deleted
- BREAKING: Fox News Host Pleads GUILTY To Major Crime – Faces 40 Years In Prison
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why