Protesters Shooting At Police During Ferguson Riots
August 15, 2014 6:51am PST
The nights following the death of Michael Brown have been nothing short of chaos as riots ensue. A shocking announcement has been made recently by the Fergusen Police Chief himself who explains that police have been subjected to incoming fire at the hands of rioters.
While discussing the nights’ events, Ferguson Missouri Police Chief Thomas Jackson explained to Sean Hannity that despite not a single protester being injuring during the demonstrations, police have encountered their fair share of violence. Speaking on the matter, the dialogue consisted of:
Police Chief Thomas Jackson: We haven’t had a single protester injured. The only injuries have been to police officers. One had his ankle broken by a brick… I think this was the first time we had a firebomb thrown at us but we have taken gunfire pretty much every night…
Hannity: You’ve taken gunfire. Meaning shots have been fired at officers?
Chief Jackson: Yes. Myself included.
As the likes of Obama and Sharpton continue to fuel the flames of racial tension, what can be done to quell such violence? If those, acting in a cowardly manner as they only surface as darkness falls upon the town, are only furthermore enabled by authoritative figures when will the madness stop?
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response