Police Officers Shoot Man In Detroit, Civil Unrest Ensues
August 14, 2014 10:31am PST
Amongst the recent slew of events in Ferguson, Missouri, it appears that more stories of police officers shooting civilians are becoming increasingly popular. This time, police officers in Detroit, Michigan shot one man and arrested another prompting civil unrest in the immediate area.
According to police reports, the two were in an SUV, trying to run the police officers over. Apparently the two had just got done purchasing some firearms illegally when confronted by police.
(See also: A Case For Bryan Willman)
During the scuffle, one of the men was shot in the arm and taken to an area hospital while the other was arrested after they surrendered. After news spread of the incident, civil unrest ensued prompting police to take steps to squash the disruption.
What do you think – is news like this popular only because of the situation in Missouri?
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response